Ways to give
Your gift is important and will support innovative learning experiences
for all students served by the Cloquet Public Schools.
All gifts - large or small - are appreciated and critical to providing these opportunities. Donations to Cloquet Educational Foundation do not replace school district responsibilities. They work to enhance district dollars to provide educational opportunities for students from birth to graduation.
Because each gift is significant, we are grateful for your interest and welcome the opportunity to share with you the many ways you can be involved.
Unique and important ways to support Cloquet students:
1. Consider a monetary donation at any time.
2. Attend or volunteer at fundraising events, such as the
Blue Jean Ball and CEF Golf Tournament.
3. Become an Invest In Kids Sponsor with an annual donation. Sponsors are recognized regularly during the year in our newsletter, online and other publications.
4. Leave a lasting gift, through the White Pine Legacy, by remembering CEF in your will or estate plans.
5. Establish a Named Endowed Fund to support the CEF mission while recognizing, memorializing and honoring a specific individual, family, business, organization or identified cause.
6. Initiate a Class Fund by setting up a way for your classmates to give in honor of your graduating class or memorialize classmates. CEF can help you get started. See what classes have established funds.
7. Shop CEF Marketplace and purchase beautiful donated artwork, sculptures and books.
8. Check with your workplace to see if they offer matching gifts and payroll deductions, corporate matching gifts and workplace giving. Such as, the Pay it Forward program, a CEF annual school district fund drive. We recognize and thank the generous contributions from district employees.
9. Consider a monthly gift or end of the year gift.
Tax Exempt Status 501 (c) (3) The Cloquet Educational Foundation has received tax-exempt status in accordance with Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation is established as a 501 (c) (3), a public benefit non-profit corporation. Donations to the Cloquet Educational Foundation are tax deductible and directly benefit the students in the Cloquet Public Schools.